The use of Drones in cinematography, allows filmmakers to carry us to unique vantage points to provide audiences with an overlaid perspective. High-end visual effects help convey the emotional message of their story by removing the audience from themselves and providing a voyeuristic view of the world.
These remotely piloted aircraft systems provide a cost-effective means of delivering technically difficult shots to achieve a director’s vision through smooth and stable camera movement using virtually any camera or lens. When off the shelf solutions are not enough, our team will design and build a custom air mobility cinematic solution to carry the heavier payloads for multiple cameras and large lens packages.
- Tracking Shot is achieved by matching the speed and maintaining focus while following or tracking the subject.
- Reveal Shot provides an intro, outro or wow effect by starting out of view and then moving into view
- Pedestal Shot provides creative freedom as the drone flys up or down without moving the camera.
- Aerial Pan Shot provides stunning visual effects through gimbal-mounted, moving or hovering camera drones.
- Fly Over Shot provides a geographical perspective illustrating the scale of an object or landscape with the camera focused on one subject while the drone passes overhead.
LENGTH: From single flights to long-term agreements